Found a link which should allow you to purchase the product.

http://www.magix.com/?id=23270&L=52&C=220&phash=vwP812L15imrV8Hc&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=mail&utm_content=SFP&utm_campaign=US_09_vcs_sfp

On 3/03/2017 2:37 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:
How long is this offer valid for? That's cool. I didn't get anything though.

On 3/2/2017 5:12 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Received an eMail regarding an upgrade from Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 - which I currently own - to Sound Forge Pro 11.

The offer is a tempting one, save $200 off the standard upgrade price, normally $399.00 US now $199.00 US, go figure <smile>.

---