Ketan

Can you not use Tunnelbear VPN to access the bbc from India?

André

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Ketan Kothari
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:59 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Re: England V. SA cricket

Hi,

If I can suggest I use Tunnelbear VPN,  but you will agree it is not as good as
listening directly.

Some hope for champions' trophy if cricket radio broadcasts then you may get it
on west Indian stations.  If you need help contact me nearer the time.
Do keep in touch.  Also, any private stations?  even off screen will do.

By the way, All India radio have stopped broacasting cricket since we got this
new government in 2014 except CWC.  I hate these people.