As this Book reader was discussed here not so long ago and as I have
been beta testing it and suggesting changes to the manufacturer I
decided to post my demonstration here.

i'm the US distributor for the E10 which we call the Talking Book
Reader. We currently have it for $239.99 USD. Below is the link for
the demonstration, just press enter on the link, do a search for the
word download, press enter and a routine download should follow:

Introducing the Talking book Reader 2nd Edition
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZdwh3ZfHSktPDwuqjWnn4j51uw8BjidScX

and here is the demonstration for the E5 which is the predecessor to the E10:

Introducing the Talking book Reader 1st Edition
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZKMF3ZX6GDNroHrX0rCBwJPC3k48oVEkaX

you can read more about it here:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Regards,