Yes, the button thing is great, but unfortunetly they did not change
enough hardware. The stream hardware is quite bad, and all they done
now is to change the procesor and remove the line in jac to make room
for the gps antenna.
They are lazy these days, come out with just a few updates once every
now and then, and then they brag on the fact that they have different
teams to work on different products wich are suppose to create the
impression that they have enough people to make it possible to work on
these things properly.
They also now will include an fm radio, wich is great,  but then
stream users is missing out, and its now unfairely expected that if
you don't want gps you should buy this thing to get blootooth, and the
fm radio. This probibly means that the treck will get more updates and
the other stream little or nothing and then they will suddenly
discontinue the stream for a new one later. They did the same before
with the older stream. After they discontinued it, they did not
provide updates for it to bring it inline with the new model, such as
to add the consolidate notes and repeat one track only features on the
notes and music bookshelfs respectively. All about money and they
don't care.
Its nice that this unit will have maps onboard, wich means no data
drain, but so little hardware change is unexceptible.