I am debating on which path to take in reporting the pca status of 300
clients.

method 1

- collect the showrev, uname and pkginfo for each client and send it to the
server as hostname_*.out files
- have the central server to generate report for each client based on its
output files received

method 2

- generate the report of pca -l missing for each client on the client
- send the generated report to the server

I like method 1,  because it can be plugged into my hobbit client with
really minimal change

Looking for suggestion(s)

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu