Hi,

Am 05.05.2017 um 18:23 schrieb noskcaJ leahciM:
https://updates.oracle.com/Orion/PatchDetails/process_form?patch_num=25791246
has S11.3 SRU 19.5 available as "Patchset 25791246" but PCA
baulks at the patch id.  Is there a way to get PCA's anger-
management preserving command-line interface to that
instrument of frustration otherwise known as MOS?

PCA can handle those classic 123456-78-style patch IDs only. Even if I still had a MOS-account I wouldn't be keen on messing with yet another style of patch downloads nowadays.

With some good luck you might not need PCA at all. Maybe it's enough to feed the download URL to wget, probably extended with http-user and http-passwd options. Or you look at PCA's debug output for a sample wget command and just replace the URL.

So, sorry, no chance that I would add support for those patchsets to PCA anytime.

Best,
Martin.