I have now published a new release of PCA, changing getupdates.oracle.com
<http://getupdates.oracle.com/> to updates.oracle.com
<http://updates.oracle.com/>. Without an Oracle support account I cannot do
much testing anymore, but I can download patchdiag.xref successfully, and
others reported that patch downloads work from updates.oracle.com
<http://updates.oracle.com/> as well.

Hope this helps the few of you who still use PCA.

Best,
Martin.