Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the information. I went ahead and tried your suggestions and when
i got to the very last part about choosing the files i wanted (the only ones
in the folder), it said it couldn't find them or that they were being used
by another application. I did uncheck the "read only" checkbox. I tried it
several times but no luck. Then, just for the heck of it, i decided to try
something again that i had tried previously. The difference this time would
be that the read only box is unchecked. I went to where the files are
normally stored for Outlook Express and since i had created the GM, Ford,
etc. folders already, there were .dbx files with their names in there
already. I renamed them to GM2, Ford2, etc. and then just did a drag and
drop of the files i wanted in there with all the fixes. I couldn't believe
it...it worked !! I still have you to thank for getting me going again and
giving me another option. This had turned into a challenge for me, if
nothing else. I hate to loose a battle with technology and will spend
countless hours to try to come out on top. I did count up the fixes i have.
approx 44,500.
I'm not turning wrenches anymore but am teaching others to do it at a
community college.
I'm just a novice computer builder (as you probably could tell) but will
offer what i can to the group.

Thanks again Chuck and all,
I appreciate it !

Roger Carnell