marius schebella wrote:
great! can you explain how kiosk mode is invoked? is there a flag at start up, or can I change to kiosk mode during runtime? or is it a totally different version than the normal pd and I can only run either/or?
can you send a screenshot how it looks?
is it already included in one of the sources or do I have to patch the source code to get the kiosk version?
marius.

well, look at the tot-example "tot-nomenu.pd"
the only thing you need is tot installed and then make clever use of it.

attached is an example: "nomenu-test.pd" which get's rid of menu-bar and keyboard shortcuts by just adding the [nomenu] abstraction.

mfg.asdr
IOhannes
#N canvas 128 254 589 317 12;
#X msg 54 142 debug;
#X msg 10 57 tot destroy .^.m \, tot bind .^.c <Control-Key> "";
#X msg 41 92 tot global sz .: set sz [wm maxsize .^] .: wm geometry
.^ [expr [lindex $sz 0] - 20]x[expr [lindex $sz 1] - 20]+20+20;
#X obj 10 178 tot .parent;
#X connect 0 0 3 0;
#X connect 1 0 3 0;
#X connect 2 0 3 0;