On 08/28/2013 03:54 AM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
On 08/26/13 22:25, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
      Can someone with svn access make the attached change to
doc/pddp/bang-help.pd for me?
committed.

I get the following error when I try:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Authorization failed

It doesn't prompt me to enter my password, and I don't feel like going
on a walk through the internet
to figure out what little detail Sourceforge has changed to make it
harder for me to get work done.

have you relocated your working directory to the new SVN root, as
described at [1]?

#X obj 465 20 pddp/pddplink http://wiki.puredata.info/en/bang -text
what's the status of pdpedia? the link above gives me 404.

Dead I guess.  All those links need to be mass find/replace'd
with something else.  With what I don't know.

-Jonathan

[1] http://puredata.info/Members/zmoelnig/news/subversion-relocation