Hi,

I'm working on a granular sampler borrowing parts of the patch on pd-tutorial
(http://www.pd-tutorial.com/english/ch03s07.html).

Everything works smoothly except for one little annoying problem. If I fire the
sample before the last one is through, sometimes I get a click at the beggining
of the playback.

This is happening on a percussive sound (rapid envelope attack) so I'm guessing
it's got something to do with [tabread4~] failing to interpolate between
whatever the last amplitude value was and the first wavetable value.

This http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques/latest/book-html/node63.html can
probably be used to solve my problem, but I can't figure out how (or where in
the patch) I should implement it.

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot, and have a good one.

ps. I tried to comment the patch to make it understandable. It is still,
however a work in progress. Let me know of any questions.

--
Federico Galland <federicogall...@gmail.com>