Chris McCormick a écrit :

1000 users on the mailing list is a good sample for a survey
though! Attached is a survey, please have a look and add to it,
change it, whatever.
Survey is attached,
Patco.
Place an X in boxes like this: [X] You may tick multiple boxes.

General use of Puredata, where 'Puredata' means any software product derived
from Puredata:

 [X] I use it every day
 [ ] I use it at least once a week
 [ ] I use it at least once a month
 [ ] I rarely use Puredata
 [X] I use Puredata in my professional work
 [ ] I use Puredata as a hobby

Puredata variants that you use:

 [X] Miller's Puredata from his website
 [X] Pd-extended from Hans' installer
 [X] PdVST
 [ ] PDa (or gp2xPd)
 [ ] Netpd
 Which version number do you use (the current is 0.40): ___

Audio/Visual (please tick one):

 [ ] I use it primarily for audio
 [ ] I use it mostly for audio with some graphics
 [X] I use it for both audio and graphics equally
 [ ] I use it mostly for graphics with some audio
 [ ] I use it primarily for graphics

Operating System:

 [X] I use it on a Linux based operating system
 [ ] I use it on a Mac based operating system
 [X] I use it on a Windows based operating system
 [ ] I use it on a handheld/embedded system
 [ ] I compiled it for a PDP-11 and run it there because I am insane

Abstraction kits:

 [X] I use RRRadical
 [X] I use fbar's list-abs
 (Please help me add more)
 [ ] I regularly use the following abstraction kits:
Externals:

 (Please help me with this. Externals are not my area of expertise)

Libraries:

 [X] Zexy
 [X] Gem
 [ ] GridFlow
 [ ] PDP
 [ ] PiDiP
 [X] IEMlib
 [X] maxlib
 [X] cyclone

Using Gem without zexy is like cooking without water. I use many other
externals, mostly Toxy's and Grill's.