Alain de Cheveigne' schrieb:

> Am I correct in understanding that [blocksize~ 1] would align the resolution of control signals and audio signals?

yes, within the subpatch you should have a message resolution of 1 sample accuracy. messages are always executed at the end of a signalvector, so that they take effect with the beginning of the new vector. otoh if you wanted to send messages out ([in]/[out]), they would be lined up in the parentpatch until the next signalvector of the parent patch would be finished (which is as a standard 64 samples). I have to add, that I know this only from tales, because I know the code. That`s just what I learned in school...
marius.