The problem you see has to do with DirectShow using a different set of
coordinates for drawing.  An AVI clip opened with pix_film that also uses
DirectShow should not have this problem.  An updated version of GEM that
does this can be found at
http://gem.iem.at/download/SNAPSHOTS/gem-CVS20060914-w32-i686-bin-doc.zip

pix_draw is not the fastest way to get images drawn.  Try pix_texture and
the rectangle object.  A 640x480 or 1024x768 window is filled with
[rectangle 5.33 4].

thanks for your help

About compositing 3D
I can't use pix_snap because my GLoutput is in 1024 768
and I think that the computer will cry to pix_snap and pix_resize
continuously

About the problem with the pix_mix object
at the begining, I put a pix_flip object before the right inlet
with a result strange : picture is alternativelly flipped up and down

the solution that I found is by the pix_film source object :
before, I used a metro to changing number of image
(to get the possibility to change the rate)

in fact, if I replace this metro by a derivating bang from the gemhead of
the
pix_film, the path pix_flip>pix_mix is working well

You can see the exemple patch next

the last problem is that, if I put a rate < 1 (in the |pd
lecteur_video_boucle|)
the hysteric flip is recoming

but it's now very better!!!!