On May 15, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Husk 00 wrote:

On 5/15/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 14, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Husk 00 wrote:

Here's a help file, it may not be super complete:

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/externals/io/wiiremote/
wiiremote-help.pd

Thank you but this is what i found some day ago...and it's without outlets examples so i don't known how to use

I am glad to hear that the version that I put out actually works.
Unfortunately, it's not currently building as part of Pd-extended...

I'm not totally sure that it works. (Seems) i can connect to wiimote but not recive nothing else than led status (that are fixed numbers)

I ported the Max object, but I didn't play with it very long. I didn't get it working, and I don't have a wii remote, so I can't test it now. I think it's very close, but it's just a matter of someone messing with it until they find the solution. This could involve some C coding. I'll gladly help however I can.

husk