This is great news. Im super busy trying to finish up some things for another project, but come mid august I should have time to port the shaders im working on to PD, and now that Hans is back in NYC I can get him to help ;)

Thanks Chris for taking the time to look into this. I havent had a chance to ask the C74 guys anything, but at this point I guess I dont need to.

Much appreciated!