On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 07:39:26PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> I'm trying to build a pure-Pd compressor/limiter effect. I followed a
> chapter in the Csound book a bit (by Marc Resibois), but somehow it's
> still a bit strange. I would appreciate if someone could test out the
> attachemend and maybe even enhance it?

Hey Frank,

Funny, I've been thinking about compression a lot lately. Here are a few
abstractions I've been sort of experimenting with. These are pretty
rough but can definately make your beats find The Fatness; I have used
them in live shows to make people's ears do backflips. I have a much
better compressor design in my head that I plan on making for
s-abstractions, and I will post if and when I do. Thx to yourself and
Gunter for the cool patches to help with that!

Greetz from sunny Perugia,

Chris.

http://mccormick.cx