Thanks, glad its useful. I am guessing that also means its working for you ;)

.hc

On May 26, 2009, at 10:00 PM, Tom Dunstan wrote:

Thanks Hans

This is really amazing and has been a great help.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <h...@at.or.at> wrote:

I think this is basically ready to go

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Please test on Windows and give feedback! I haven't heard anything about Windows. It's looking ready for release, so please try it if you haven't already so we can find the last bugs. As far as I know, there aren't any outstanding bugs that need to be fixed for this release. So I think this is the release.

Test away and file bugs in the bug tracker!

http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker

This release candidate includes:
* on GNU/Linux, corrected font size when using Tcl/Tk 8.5
* moocow/flite speech synth added on all platforms
* fixed strict-aliasing build problems with cyclone, iemlib, bsaylor, and sigpack * (Windows) increased default audio buffer to 100ms since there are some really flaky audio cards in Windows land * (Mac OS X) decreased buffers to 20ms since all Apple hardware that I have tested in the past 7 years works with that

KNOWN BUGS

Check http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker before reporting bugs, and if you find an existing bug report on the same issue, please add your information there.

- Escape, Enter, and Ctrl/Cmd-W don't close the Path and Startup preferences

- pdp_opengl is alpha and will definitely crash Pd

Terrorism is not an enemy. It cannot be defeated. It's a tactic. It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and expect we're going to win that war. We're not going to win the war on terrorism. - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom