sergio basbaum wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new in this community. I helped a little bit to organize the PDCon 09 in
São Paulo, and Iḿ getting more involved with Pd since.

This is just to say that I've installed 64bit Ubuntu two months ago, because
I have a 64 Turion Acer notebook.

Nothing worked properly, so I've changed to 32bit version and everything
seems fine up to now. But the 64 version is very unstable, and for my
personal experience I really do not recommend...

what do you mean by "nothing" that worked properly? what did you change to 32bit?
ubuntu?
Pd-extended?
Pd?

because i have been using Pd on Debian/amd64 for years and have not encountered so many problems that i would say "nothing worked properly".

fgmasdr
IOhannes