hey koray,

tara and nico studying there already made the fruit detector
with pdopencv :
http://91.121.134.23/dmmdb/index.php?channel=pdopencv

( a note here : giss.tv is temporarily unavailable,
that's why i use the ip )

greets to them!
sevy

Koray Tahiroglu wrote:
hi all,

Next week I will teach Composing with Pure Data course at Media Lab Helsinki and I would like to proudly announce that it has already been one of the advanced studies in the curriculum since five years for both MA and DA students. Each year this course received a growing amount of attention which resulted in using Pd in student master thesis, relevant projects and live performances. As Pd environment evolved over the years, course curriculum also updated itself. Besides the regular Sound - Image - Network - Physical modules, this year I will introduce RjDj and involve OpenCV examples in the Image module. This course also increased the attention to the open source environments in new media studies and applications. There is no doubt that Pd community deserves the warmest thanks for the success of this course :)

cheers,

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Acoustics Lab / TKK