On Nov 8, 2009, at 7:54 AM, Dan Wilcox wrote:

On 11/08/2009 04:14 AM, András Murányi wrote:

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:59 AM, Dan Wilcox <danomat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok,

64 bit Ubuntu Karmic

So I have a script to grab pd-extended and build a package ... but still the same weird table bugs as the last time I tried. The Analog Sequencer example sounds aliased and higher pitched. I made sure to force the CFLAGS to -m64, but the pd binary itself still has this issue. The 64 bit puredata Ubuntu package does not have this problem.

hi Dan,

for me it was -fPIC had i had to insert at some places (no -m64) and at the and everything compiled successfully on my AMD, from these sources:

svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/ trunk/ pure-data
cd pure-data
svn co
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.42/pd
svn co https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/branches/0.92/Gem

Andras
I didn't have a problem compiling ... it's just that the table bug is not resolved in pd-extended 0.41.4. Using the current svn as you suggest also compiles fine and gives me a pd without the table bug ... but now I have the bleeding edge, as-yet unfinished gui .... sigh.

Is there a patch for the pd-extended 0.41.4 pd source for the table bug? That's all I really need right now as I can build the externals ok.

Try Pd-extended 0.42.5. There are nightly builds, or get the source via rsync or svn.