Quoth IOhannes m zmölnig, on 01/01/10 19:25:
James Dunn wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that that msgfile doesn't seem to print a full stop (period)
after a number. I'm using Pd version 0.42.5-extended-20091228 on Ubuntu 9.10
and am sending the message [read filename.txt cr (. The console reports
msgfile as "[msgfile] part of zexy-2.2.3 (compiled: Dec 28 2009)"

Is this normal? For the time being, I've added a ¬ character after the
number (which isn't printed) to enable the full stop to be printed.

not sure whether i fully understand your problem.
anyhow, if you believe it to be a bug, please file a bug-report at
including a patch exposing the problem (eventually including good/bad
example files read by msgfile) and an exact description what you would
expect and what you get instead (preferrably within the patch e.g a
msgbox that outputs what you want)

mgasdr
IOhannes
thanks for the reply. It seems to be working fine now! No idea what happened becasue I didn't change anything but if it reappears and the error is repeatable I will file a bug report as suggested.