With Firmata, you should either get a 1/0 with a digital input or a range between 0-1 for an analog value.

.hc

On Aug 17, 2010, at 9:51 AM, João de Brito Rocha Reis Vidigal wrote:

As it is coming from the arduino firmata, the only way I know is that the signal inputs a bang. So I'll have 2 bangs being hit with a delay between them. this delay depends on the speed of the body crossing the sensors and its size! calling them bang1 and bang2, if the order is bang1 then bang2 = coming in, if it is bang2 then bang1 it means coming out. the thing is I think I have to pair the hits to set an order and I just don't know how to pair them and read it to then bang an "in" or an "out".