On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Bernardo Barros wrote:

2011/3/10 Mathieu Bouchard <ma...@artengine.ca>:
where ?
PD? Or PD-ext

I can't force the maintainers to do it.

or even GridFlow?

That would be an idea. In that case, however, I can't get the actual list of classes (pd doesn't keep such a list at all), but I can get the list of creators, which is nearly the same, except I can't detect aliases, and except that I can't get the list of first-inlet methods for each class.

And then, listing any abstractions, or any externals that aren't loaded, is a separate task.

btw GridFlow can list the methods of its own classes for all inlets and stuff... see http://gridflow.ca/help/gf/class_info-help.html ; but this does not include any way to get the list of GF's classes in any way.