On Jul 5, 2011, at 9:29 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

Hans-Christoph Steiner <h...@at.or.at> wrote:

Yes, magic glass and nlet highlighting came from l2ork, plus a 64-bit
patch from Albert Gräf:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3312794&group_id=55736

.hc

Cool! You may want to check out the test of the l2ork c code as it has quite a number of other stability fixes and improvements including a definitive double-entry bug fix, better object resizing to accommodate nlets, proper reordering of nlets when moving nlet objects inside patches, a definitive fix for all known gop bugs, just to name a few.

I ended up refactoring the magic glass and highlighting code quite a bit, I think there might be something worth checking out. As for other bug fixes, it would be great to have them in the patch tracker so we can sort them out. It would take me a massive amount of time to figure out what code changes are for what in pdl2ork since there isn't any version control (that I could find at least) and it seems to be a mix of 0.42 and 0.43 versions.

.hc

Cheers!