On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

http://convention07.puredata.info/ (Montreal)
is an alias for art-engine.ca, which still runs, but unfortunately
ceased to do anything meaningful with requests for this side, so we only
get an "intentionally left blank" page

What are you talking about ?

So in the end it was just a config on Johannes' computer, just to say that it hasn't stopped working.

It should get you to a directory listing in which you have «fr» for the french version and «en» for the english version.

(as well as 3 other folders you shouldn't go into directly)

It would be nicer if it only said «french» and «english» at the beginning and people would pick one, but if you get a blank page instead, there's a much bigger problem to be dealt with beforehand !

I added redirection by preferred language, thanks to a guy on #dataflow whom I don't know.