Le 2011-09-28 à 04:31:00, Marvin Humphrey a écrit :

If I can't "be sure" that other Pd contributors won't claim that the GPL applies to contributions I'm making that are intended for the Vanilla's BSD core, that makes it a lot less attractive to contribute to this project.

There you go. That's what I meant about the « gimme a break » part... it's not always about what a judge would say in court. The court is the last recourse, and the trouble starts a lot before you get there, and the disincentive starts a lot before the trouble starts or could start (if you ever even get to the trouble part).