Hey Jonathan,

Cool, thanks I'll include that. I was thinking, it would nice if the list of credits at the bottom was randomized. Could you add that? Right now its in a pretty arbitrary order and it would be nice to add names without worrying about the order.

.hc

On Sep 28, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

Here's a fix for about.pd
(Also widened the window a bit so the entire version string can be read on
systems with larger fonts)

-Jonathan

From: tim vets <timv...@gmail.com>
To: pd-list <pd-list@iem.at>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PD] testtone comments

oh and another detail:
when selecting "About Pd", I get:

error: [print Tcl Version]: got 2 args instead of at least 0, at most 1
 print Tcl Version
... couldn't create
error: [print Pd Version]: got 2 args instead of at least 0, at most 1
 print Pd Version
... couldn't create

I guess you could make those [print Tcl_Version] and [print Pd_Version] instead.

gr,
Tim