On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 22:51 +0100, Max wrote:
> hi list, hans,
>
> i noticed that in the current autobuilds of Pd-extended the property dialogs
> for the gui-objects are missing the Apply-Button. Is that a bug or a feature?
> IMHO this is a bug - if you want to adjust for instance a canvas to be the
> same size as another object of unknown size you can do that with a few clicks
> and the help of the Apply button. If you have to click OK and then go to
> context menu->Properties, set the size, OK repeately to do that it's simply
> annoying.
>
> m.

That seems like a good enough reason, I brought back the Apply button to
the iemgui Properties panel on Mac OS X.  It was originally moved since
the whole "OK, Apply, Cancel" is very Windows-like, but there isn't an
easy way to make to work better, so the Apply button is back.  IMHO,
when you change the setting, it should take effect immediately.