Hey Guys

Sorry if this is on the wrong list, but I'm looking for an open source package
to prepare some choral sheet music. So far I've found musescore, note edit and
lilypond, but I'm not sure if I want to use any of them. Has written any sheet
music in linux? Any advice on what to use?

Lilypond looks interesting, edited in plain text, then prepares a score as an
image. It's a command-line scoring package!!! But I'm not sure if I want to
learn to read the text file, which would be needed to write music in it.

Anyway, I'm willing to listen to any advice on this.

Andrew