Happy to learn that HISSTools are released now. Yes I'm certainly
interested in a port to Pd. It is very interesting stuff for sound
control in live performance situations. I am familiar with IR
measurement and minimum-phase filter construction (in C / Pd), so
reading and translating certain parts of the code should not give me
too much trouble. There's also a graphics class in the package, that's
not for me. It would be great if the port can be a collaboration
effort, HISSTools is quite an elaborate project.

Katja