the vanilla-urn is missing.

Le 11/03/2013 10:18, Julian Brooks a écrit :
Hi Cyrille,

Many thanks for assistance...

The simplest solution I think is for me to send you the whole patch.

A simple example of my problem:

Main patch is:
'1.BitChime_pd-list.pd'

On my laptop the output going to [s mass1] from within [btch_mass01_sph 0 1 0]
in [pd mass_n_link] is between 0-1.

On the RPi the same output is between 1-10000.

Obviously this has some severe effects on the volume as the pmpd collisions are
driving the audio.

Apart from pmpd the patch is vanilla.

If anyone else can confirm the same behaviour it would be appreciated.

(Hey Antoine, just spotted your post, thanks for weighing in)

Best wishes,

Julian

On 10 March 2013 19:22, Cyrille Henry <c...@chnry.net <mailto:c...@chnry.net>>