Well,

while waiting for FIR~ to become usable with 64 bits I had success in simply replacing it by partconv~.

-Matthias

Am 12.04.2013 22:43, schrieb Matthias Blau:
...no responses so far...

I noticed that FIR~ triggers a "failed since it uses
garray_getfloatarray while running 64-bit!" warning, so probably it is
not really 64bit ready? Still, it works with coefficients from 16bit wav
files.

Any ideas?
Matthias