There was quite a lot of discussion on the supercollider list about this too.
Everyone is quick to share that you can't sell it. I don't want to sell
anything I want to use the programs for my own use on a tablet, plain and
simple.

How did RJDJ do it? I'm curious.

Patrick Pagano B.S,M.F.A
Asst. in Digital Art and Science