Hello

I am wondering if anyone on list has got Eric Lyon's  book Designing Audio
Objects for Max/msp and pd?
I have never made any objects for pd but I would like to try to give it a shot.
I would like to know if anyone would like to try to make a few objects from
some sources that I got  several years ago from Christopher Penrose, there was
this cool software called PVNation and I am wondering if anyone would like to
make a few of the files into a few pd objects?
 I have attached one of the .c files if anyone is interested please let me know.

Patrick