Yes I would like to have a solution within PD. The Meh patch is very very nice, but I am not sure how cross-fading and quantization is implemented (will try to contact the author).

Will take a look at ipoke~.
Will put my patch on github, maybe someone will want to join me in making a loop station in pd...

Roman about quantization for audio, right now my patch doesn't time stretch, only making sure that the loops are in perfect sync even if you stop the looping too early or too late. Sooperlooper documentation on syncing: http://essej.net/sooperlooper/doc_sync.html

à+