Hi,

I've 90% decided to use curses (and thus, pdcurses with dev-cpp) as a
platform for my program. However, I have a little concern. The project
is textmode emulation-editor for 68xx like systems. Since so far I've
seen curses as the base of mainly terminal programs, but mine is not
so terminal-like. Am I still encouraged to go ahead? (the functions
just fit my ideas, but updating speed is an important factor for me).
On the other hand, I've found menu and forms extensions for curses,
but none of them for pdcurses. are there any ports, or any sources
which could be easily transformed? It'd save me from writing things
which these two are for already...
TIA,

tom

--