Is there a pre-compiled library for Windows that will allow me to
statically link to pdcurses (I assume I would do this using gcc
-static). I'm compiling using minGW for Windows XP and it works
brilliantly, but I would like to be able to use my executables on
computers where I do not have pdcurses.dll in C:\Windows\system
(whether it be a friends computer or one I do not have access to put
files there). If I'm going about static linking completely the wrong
way, information about how to do it would be much appreciated.