I'm trying to double-check that the keys are mapping properly for SDL.
The only documentation on keys that I could turn up was at:
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xcurses/curses.h.html

Does anyone have a list of what key values should be returned for what
key combinations.  curses.h has some values defined such as  ALT_0 -
ALT_9 and ALT_A - ALT_Z.  A curses application like hexedit uses
CONTROL_A - CONTROL_Z and CONTROL_SLASH which aren't even documented
by pdcurses.  Checking the various back-ends of pdcurses, even its key
translations don't seem to agree with each other.  Some pdcurses
back-ends return ALT_BSLASH and some return the backslash with alt
modifier set.

Does anyone know where to find documentation on what should be valid
key return values or does anyone have recommendations on how they'd
like to see this consistently handled?  It would be nice to have
better compatibility with what ncurses does if possible.  Thanks.