Bruce,

I shoot mostly retriever hunt tests and field trials.  I had three
weekends in a row in October where it rained everyday.  When I came
home after the first weekend, you couldn't tell what color my truck was
for all the mud.  After the third weekend of rain, it kind of dawned on
me why I don't have much competition in this field.  ;-)

Handlers really want their pictures at those kind of events to prove to
their friends and relatives the kind of hell they go through for their
sport....not to mention what the dogs go through.  Those are also the
days I need more speed and contrast.  The problem is that, if it clears
up in the afternoon, the morning pictures need to match the afternoon
pictures.

Ken

--
Ken Archer Canine Photography