From: Paul Franklin Stregevsky [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:20:31 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mr. Stregevsky...

<Please turn off the HTML (MIME format). It blows up some people's email
(and it takes up a lot of room)

My apologies to all for the bloat of my first four or five messages as a
renewed PDML member. The strange thing is, I use MS Outlook 2002 set to Rich
Text--not HTML. Nothing like this has ever happened before. (At least, no
one has told me.) I might have suspected that PDML's new server can't
"handle" Rich Text; the list server wouldn't unsubscribe me a few months
ago, or resubscribe me this month, until I used Plain Text.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail2web.com/ .