I am still trying to catch up with all the posts - serves me right for not
looking at the mail while spending the weekend in Clearwater, Florida.  It
was down to a manageable number, but I see with last night's activity it is
back over 200.

Anyway, as the subject line states LX number 5 was awaiting me upon my
return.  If you recall, it was the first LX I have ever handled that showed
the 'sticky mirror' problem.  It is not exhibiting it now.  The bill was
$146.  I will be taking it out for a spin this weekend.  I recall sending it
out the middle of October with a note.  It took about two months - I have to
see when I approved the work though. And they returned the note I sent.  I
do not have the paperwork in front of me, but when I report on the condition
of the camera I will let you know what it states.  I remember it being very
generic.

As a side note, I picked up some slides I shot in central Florida with the
MZ-S.  It was just roll # 150 through the camera.  I guess I really do enjoy
using the LXen.  I have made many a trip with just a few of those in tow...

César
Panama City, Florida

P.S.  Hmmmm, should #5 be reskinned????