From: Lon Williamson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: my kit

If I'm not serious, I take an Olympus XA and make do.
About the size of a pack of cigarettes, the only camera
I ever bought new for myself, and the only non-Pentax I own.

BTW, wifey is now in possession of a new ZX-L to complement
her ZX-M and ZX-30.  Unlike _most_ of you cheapskate boogers
here, our family SUPPORTS Pentax.  grin.  At least for _her_
purchases.  She'll see the new AF360 under the tree come
Christmas, too.

-Lon, who is a cheapskate booger