No, I did not.  I decided to let it go until I heard
more responses from the group.  My own fault.  I was
looking at up until about 11PM west coast & I knew it
would be sold by morning, east coast time.  I checked
it at 7:30AM & it looks like it sold at 6:30AM, PST.
Oh well, hopefully another one will come along!

Thanks for everyone's help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3353&item=1946358582&rd=1