I've heard of people cutting diaphragms of black paper
to increase DOF on mirror lenses.  Ain't something I'm ever
going to mess with, though.  And I used the built-in ND filters
on one of my mirror lenses for exactly _one_ shot so far; I
could certainly live with a mirror lens that left this feature
off.

-Lon