From: "Bill D. Casselberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:32:11 -0800
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: chem jugs

David Brooks wrote:

> All i need is some jugs(prograstinating on spending $8.99 each at
> Henrys)and some distilled H2O and i,m off.Second darkroom/developing
> classes atart Jan 29 Whoo Hooo

        any plastic jugs will do fine for b&w chems. I use the
        gallon & half-gallon "Sunny Delight" ones as they are
        of a fairly stout plastic. their contents are rather tasty,
        as well   :^)     just keep them in a dark cabinet.

        Bill

        Bill D. Casselberry ; Photography on the Oregon Coast

                                http://www.orednet.org/~bcasselb
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail