Do you mean and MZ-s?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ketil Eidsaunet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 13, 2003 16:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Looking for an MX-S......or shouldn't I?

Hi!

I've got an MF Pentax setup with several items and lenses that I would
hate
to stop using.  Including macro lenses, a ring flash (AF-080-C - I
wonder if
it will work in TTL mode with an MZ-S?), an extreme wide angle lens, a
500mm
Tamron mirror lens, to mention a few.

I would love to continue using many of these items, and have no
possibility
of buying all of them for an AF system.  But I would really love to have
an
advanced AF body!

I'm looking around these days, and is really interested in an MX-S.  The
reviews are not only positive, but all in all it looks good.

Anyone have experience with the AF-adapter for MF K-mount lenses?
Price/performance?

Anyone have tips for where to buy?  New or used, it doesn't really
matter.
Other tips are also welcome!

Thanks!

Regards,