Hi,
There is a grip strap that fits on the IQZoom70. Download
the PDF from www.pentax.com, the file is called Grip_Strap.pdf.
It should work for what you have in mind. How are you going to hold the
camera
if you are shooting in portrait mode? Because you now have the strap
dangling from the top and you are not attaching it to any other part of you.
Feroze
I have this strap and learned just recently (after years of head scratching) that it goes on the Zoom 70 an 70-S. The way it is built, I don't think it can be put on anything else. Also, there is a Pentax telephoto attachment for this Point & Shoot.

Is it true that this 35-70 lens have an aspherical lens?

Andre

 > No one seems to have knowledge of this.  Is that lug on the grip there for
 another purpose?  Am I the only one that feels Pentax neck straps, while
the