Paul Jones wrote:

> What features do the Sigma EX lenses not support on the
Nikon AFD and Canon
> EF mounts?

Hi Paul,

I understand that the version for Nikon AFD does not support
predictive autofocus, and that the version for Canon may not
be compatible with several features, depending on which
Canon body it is attached to.

My personal experience with Sigma glass does not extend to
the EX series  - I had by then decided never to buy another
Sigma lens. However, I could be persuaded to change my mind
if I thought I could obtain one or more of those beautiful,
near-perfect, hand-built EX DG optics that they supply to
magazines for review.  Unfortunately, they are not available
in any store I know of, anywhere on this planet.

;-)

John