Pål Jensen wrote:

> They did say "models" so I believe its more than a digital slr.

It could be a DSLR and a point&shoot, or maybe a DSLR and two lenses, or any
other plurality of introductions. It could also be an APS-size DSLR
(targeted to 35mm users) and the long awaited 645D (don't forget the many
patents on that topic filed by Pentax).

> Anyway, an APS sized sensor DSLR isn't very prestigious anymore.

If you know Pentax, that can mean anything, including an Optio S4 (4Mpix
version of the Optio S)

> As the new DSLR is supposedly built on a new chassis,
> I believe this could be the introduction of a totally new generation of
cameras.

I'm strongly convinced of that.

> I still hope for the flagship they have been working on for so long...

I'm far less convinced here. I'll only believe a film flagship when I can
touch it in a photo store.

Bye,

Dario Bonazza
http://www.dariobonazza.com